GasMaker Solid Ring/Spiral Plunger
PIT Solid Ring/Spiral plungers are made out of high performance alloys to allow for economical, low maitenance equipment. They can have solid or hollow centers and are best suited in wells with associated paraffin or scale production.
4140 steel or 17-4 stainless option.
• wide-groove ring design for more adverse solid conditions
• 1 1/2″
• 2 1/16″
• 2 3/8″
• 2 7/8″
• 3 1/2″
Request More Information
- protect our environment
- no fuel gas supply present or available
- sour well installations
- SCADA system already in place typically no extra battery or solar system is required, adaptable to 12 or 24V systems
- newer styled Electronic Valve/s and Auto Catcher systems are reliable, faster, and use very little amperage to operate
- very successful installations to date