GasMaker Brush Plunger
The PIT Brush Plunger has a flexible brush spirally wound onto a solid mandrel constructed with under cuts, ensuring de-scaling of the tubing. Brush plungers are used for sand, coal fines and tubing irregularities.
PIT Brush Plungers are built with durable alloy steel; brush element is a stiff, heat resistant, durable nylon material.
• runs in more adverse conditions than pad plungers
• can navigate tubing irregularities due to flex in o.d.
• can be utilized as a tool to “clean up” a well and later convert to a pad plunger application
• 2 3/8″
• 2 7/8″
• 3 1/2″
Request More Information
- protect our environment
- no fuel gas supply present or available
- sour well installations
- SCADA system already in place typically no extra battery or solar system is required, adaptable to 12 or 24V systems
- newer styled Electronic Valve/s and Auto Catcher systems are reliable, faster, and use very little amperage to operate
- very successful installations to date