Allows Frac Van staff and engineers across the globe or in office towers to see what is happening to nearby wells as they pump.
A growing service for PIT as regulation and concern around Fracking grows. Offset well monitoring service during frac simulations. Equipment used is the Calscan gauges with “Real Time” communication (similar to PSAT technology) allowing Frac Van staff and engineers across the globe or in offices to see what is happening to nearby wells as they pump.
PIT uses a precision low power data recorder with integrated sensors used to measure and log pressure and temperature.
• monitor and record pressure and temperature changes on two channels simultaneously
• very useful for Frac Monitoring by monitoring all sensors as quickly as one sample per second
• can be used with remote communication so data can be downloaded or viewed online; in real time available as well
• can record data during plunger lift cycles; showing fall times, rise times, as well as tubing and casing pressures throughout
• save thousands of dollars in comparison to downhole gauge Build-Up tests (no rig or wireline needed)