We are accepting applications for an Oil & Gas Optimization Technician positions for our optimization divisions in either Whitecourt or Edson Alberta.
The successful applicant must have the following qualifications:
- Clean valid Class 5 driver’s license (abstract required with application)
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
- Be in good physical condition (some heavy lifting is required).
- An ability to complete and submit all required paperwork
- An ability to interact well with customers/co-workers as well as self motivated and reliable.
- Strong leadership and organization skills with a high regard for safety
- Computer literate, organized, and above average literacy skills.
Oilfield tickets are an asset although we will invest in and train the right individual. Preferred candidates will have experience in Oil and Gas well operations or servicing.
See our website for a complete listing of our products and services offered.
PIT offers competitive salary and commissions, regular hours of work, training, voluntary travel, full benefits, and encourages family and community involvement.
Interested applicants are invited to submit both their application and driver’s abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing your resume and abstract to 403 887 3583.