- Full floating design bolts directly to wellhead components that never move; unlike ground mounted models
- Adjustable mounting for all applications
- Latching entry provides easy, one handed operation to give secure enclosure when operator is on the platform
- Powder coated for lasting protection; available in yellow or black
- Ladder length can be ordered from 0-6 feet to access wellheads with extended heights and mulitple master valves
- 500 lbs working capacity
Designed to fall at high speeds, similar to a PaceMaker, but does not require as much flow time at surface to separate a secondary piece. This tool is designed as an intermediate step between PaceMaker candidate wells and Conventional Plunger candidiate wells. The Rapid Drop Plunger requires no additional equipment on surface to adapt the well for this application and can run in wells with existing subsurface equipment. These plungers are built with heat treated steel. It is recommended that the Bottom Hole Spring have a spring rate of at least 300lbs per inch to handle dry landings.
The Ultraseal Plunger has a HNBR rubber Ultra Seal attached to the body of the plunger between interlocking tabs under the pads. The interlocking pads serve as a protector to the Ultra Seal which decreases gas slippage under the pads. This results in less fluid "fallback" during the plunger cycle to the surface, which allows the plunger to make a run on less gas pressure. Offered in single or dual pad design.