- Operating Temperature -40 C to +70 C (-40 F to +158 F)
- Operating Voltage 5 V – 24 V
- Average Current
- Interface 3 Wire (power, ground, signal)
- Operating Mode Normally Open
- Certifications Class I Zone 0 Ex IA IIB T4/ Class I Zone 0 AEx IA IIB T4
- Cyclops is protected by a rugged watertight aluminum enclosure filled with hardened epoxy. Built-in mounting slots support a standard hose clamp for easy and secure installation. Cyclops IS features a 1/2″ NPT port that enables use of either a teck connector and armored cable, or a standard cable gland and instrumentation cable. Captive screws in the enclosure lid ensure no lost time searching for fallen screws in snow and mud.
- Like all ETC products Cyclops IS is designed to be extremely low power. On average, Cyclops IS draws less than 700 uA of current, fitting into all power budgets.
- Cyclops IS operates as a normally open dry contact. Simply connectthe 3 wire interface to power, ground, and signal, and Cyclops IS is ready to detect any plunger. Cyclops IS uses a modern magnetic sensor chip as opposed to a traditional coil; this chip allows Cyclops to detect slow moving, or even static, plungers. Due to this magnetic sensing “eye,” the plunger does not have to fully travel past Cyclops IS to be “seen” allowing a wider range of mounting locations. This unique design provides additional advantages including the ability to control the sensitivty and provide a clean 2 second switch closure.
- Cyclops IS can be securely fixed to the lubricator or wellhead with a standard hose clamp through built-in clamp slots on the enclosure. Cyclops IS may be left in the default sensitivity position, or adjusted to accommodate different types of plungers and lubricators, and adapt to an individual well’s conditions.
Sasquatch IS is the next stage in the evolution of plunger detection. As the first ever plunger velocity sensor, not only will Sasquatch IS let you know that your plunger has arrived, you'll now know exactly how fast your plunger is traveling when it enters the lubricator.
The Venturi Plunger is a hollow core plunger with a 1.5" internal GS grab. A pressure differential is created across the orifice while the plunger is rising causing an accelerated flow regime inside the tool. The accelerated flow regime interacts via the exit of the tool "helping lift." The upper chamber is at a lower pressure than the lower chamber and the accelerated flow through the orifice creates hydrodynamic lift. The upper chamber acts as a mixing chamber, where gas and liquid are intensely mixed, creating a "traveling gas lift valve" effect. Exclusive Canadian Distributor partnered with T-RAM
To keep gas wells from loading by either intermittent or continuous flow gas lift or to lift wells with deviated and horizontal wellbores. PIT Gas Lift is a complete line of wireline and tubing retrievable gas lift equipment backed by years of experience in manufacturing and service. PIT Gas Lift has the right system for your well and provides exceptional value and flexibility in a full spectrum of applications. PIT technical experts are equipped with NODAL and advanced well design software capable of providing the most efficient gas lift solution to optimize your wells' production. PIT engineering staff can provide training, troubleshooting, and optimization support for any gas lift system.