- All Thread GasMaker
- All Flanged
- Flanged Bottom Dual Threaded Outlet
- Flanged Bottom Flanged Outlet/Threaded Outlet
- 10 000 psi
- Dual Completion
- Custom Applications
- all PIT lubricators are designed as per API 6A (specification for wellhead and Christmas equipment) section 126.96.36.199 by a resgistered professional engineer
- designs undergo Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to verify that all stresses encountered are within the specifications of 6A-188.8.131.52 using applied pressure equal or greater than the design test pressure
- all designs are stamped upon vereification
- all modifications are reviewed and signed off by the professional engineer and additional FEA analysis is performed where required
- lubricator body material is 4140 L80 (RC 16-22) and flanges/outlets are either 4140 L80 or SA-350-LF2
- materials used meet both low temperature and sour service requirements
- 17-7 PH stainless steel is used for sweet well springs, and either X-750 or MP-35N is used for sour applications
- bowen cap assembly
- flanged connections available
- low temperature of -50C
- 5000 psi working pressure available upon request
- manual or auto catcher
- a quality control/traceability package is put together for all lubricators manufactured and maintained on file
- job, fabrication and drawing information, fabrication and welding control, and pressure test records and instructions included
- all lubricators are serial numbered for tracking
- Q/C and FEA packages are available upon request
- 1 1/2"
- 2 1/6"
- 2 3/8"
- 2 7/8"
- 3 1/2"
PIT Solid Ring/Spiral plungers are made out of high performance alloys to allow for economical, low maitenance equipment. They can have solid or hollow centers and are best suited in wells with associated paraffin or scale production. 4140 steel or 17-4 stainless option.
Industry leading solution for liquid loaded horizontal well applications. The PIT PaceMaker Plunger Lift System utilizes a proven, patented, two-piece plunger design. The large bypass area of the plunger, coupled with high strength materials and other proprietary system components, allows production companies to increase production and recoverable reserves. Plunger and ball combos are available in titanium, steel and other specialty materials. Fluid and gas rates determine plunger length and weight requirements.